Many say the best thing about our 55+ H.O.A. community is the friendly, cooperative spirit of the people here, but we also have many great amenities that make Pine Island Cove a safe, attractive, and enjoyable place to live.
A few facts about our community:
- The Cove consists of more than 300 resident-owned manufactured homes.
- The Homeowners Association is guided by a constitution and bylaws and is managed by a 5-person board elected annually by homeowners.
- The monthly Association fee is $125. This fee includes sewage (the Association maintains its own water sewage treatment plant on site), a trash and recycling center and maintenance of infrastructure such as the clubhouse, roads and common areas.
- If you choose to live here, you may be as active and involved as you choose! Amenities contributing to an active lifestyle include the clubhouse with its kitchen, sound system, dance floor, party room, exercise room; the outdoor pool, hot tub, pickle ball and bocce ball courts and a large picnic pavilion for cookouts and other social events.
- You can catch both freshwater and saltwater species in our “Bass Lake” including Bass, Tilapia, Snook, and Tarpon.
- A boat ramp and saltwater canal lead directly to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Residents may store boats and trailers in a secure area for a $50 annual fee.
- Owners and renters are welcome to participate in organized tournaments, men’s club work parties, card games, bingo, art classes, book club, exercise groups, meetings of quilters and knitters, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and more. Cruises and other excursions are available in the winter season at an extra cost.
- Pine Island is less than one hour to airports in Ft. Myers and Punta Gorda.
- Residents of Pine Island Cove are 15 minutes by boat to barrier islands and pristine beaches.
- The island is a laid-back area with many marinas, social clubs, shops, churches and restaurants, including seafood waterside cafes with live music.